Worship Service 9:30 to 10:45 AM
Coffee Forum 10:45 AM
Our New Life in the City of God: Controlled Emotions Back to all sermons
Date: June 3, 2018
Speaker: David Steele
Series: The Book of Ephesians
Scripture: Ephesians 4:26–4:27
OUR NEW LIFE IN THE CITY OF GOD:
I. THE COMMANDS
A. A SERIOUS COMMAND (v. 26).
1. Our emotions must always _____________ God.
2. Our emotions must reflect the
___________________ of God.
3. Anger is a ____________ part of the Christian life.
B. A SOBER COMMAND (v. 26).
1. Never go to sleep with ________________ anger.
C. A STRATEGIC COMMAND (v. 27).
What does it mean to give “opportunity to the devil?”
1. Establishes ______________ in the heart.
2. Establishes a ______________ of carnality.
3. Establishes a _____________ of selfish agendas.
4. Establishes a _______________ course o self-
5. Establishes a _______________ away from the
God is calling his people to have ___________________