Worship Service 9:30 to 10:45 AM
- Worship a holy God in spirit and truth (John 4:24).
- Listen and respond to the exposition of God's Word (2 Tim. 4:1-4).
- Partake of the Lord's Supper (1 Cor. 11:17-30).
- Participate in the two ordinances, namely – the Lord's Supper and baptism (1 Cor. 11:17-30; Matt. 28:18-20).
- Pray together with the saints (Phil. 4:6).
- Celebrate the gospel with other believers (1 Cor. 2:2; Gal. 6:14).
- Glorify the God of the universe (1 Cor. 10:31).
See also: Veritas
- Educate the mind with the eternal truths of God’s Word and saturate each student with the Christian worldview (Matt. 22:37; Col. 2:8).
- Engage the affections so that each student might passionately pursue God in all his glory (1 Cor. 10:31).
- Equip the whole person so that each student becomes a healthy and mature believer (Eph. 4:12).
- Encourage God-centered living which results in life transformation whereby each student would pursue a lifestyle of holiness and intentionally share the love of Christ with the lost (Matt. 28:18-20; Rom. 12:1-2).
- Loving one another (John 13:34; 1 Pet. 1:22; 4:8).
- Praying for one another (Rom. 12:12).
- Encouraging one another (1 Thess. 5:11).
- Battling unbelief together (Heb. 3:13).
- Admonishing one another (Rom. 15:14; Col. 1:28).
- Caring for one another (1 Cor. 12:25).
- Serving one another (Gal. 5:13).
- Confessing sins to one another (Jas. 5:16).
- Sharing God-given spiritual gifts and using those gifts to minister God's grace to people (1 Pet. 4:10-11).
- Embracing a kingdom mentality that incarnates the life of Christ to people (Rom. 14:17).
- Proclaiming the kingdom priorities of Christ (Acts 28:31).
- Meeting the needs of people for the glory of God (2 Cor. 4:15).
- Evangelizing the nations – so that the nations might be glad, all to the glory of God (Ps. 67:3-4).